M-Audio Fast Track USB 2 Computer

M-Audio Fast Track USB 2 Computer
M-Audio

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Home Recording Studio Setup

For the Home Recording Artist that lives by mere bread crumbs to my site I invite. I write articles about things I like to do or am invoved with here is one on Home Studio Recording and the Axiom Series Its a generalized article that is good reading for the Home Recording Artist, Let me know what you thinkhttp://www.streetarticles.com/music-industry/home-recording-studio-setup The Home Recording artist is a person whom deos not want to go to a recording studio to record , if they did the cost would be tremendous, I Subscribe to Music Tech and other article magazines , that help me get my interest in other areas of recording. I was fortunate enough to come across a Roland emulator called a Jupiter -8V , This system has a Sound map for navigating around the presets, and are responsive to the Modulation wheel and the Pitchbend , of this Instrument, even a copy- protection system is installed, whatever that is. This new version has 400 preset sounds and a 32 polyphony onboard effects and onboard step sequencer that is truly unbelieveable, yet this is a Rolandemulator, This is compatable with Mac and Windows XP and is priced at about 300.00 USD , Pretty nifty and not a bad price tag. Just thought I would throw that in for today, I will review certain products and present coments in the future. Enjoy Today. Christopher Hyer 2.8.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment